Aluplast RENO profiles – Reno Ideal 2000, Reno Ideal 4000, Reno Ideal 5000
Quick installation without further repair.
Reno windows were specially designed for renovation. They are characterized by a special device that allows keeping the old frame and use it as a pre-framework for the new window. The main advantages of this type of installation are:
– Installation time is considerably reduced.
– Installation is performed without affecting the masonry, thus no further repairs are needed.
Reno windows can be equipped with different types and configurations of glass. For an outstanding protection Practic Plast specialists recommend 40mm glass.
- – Thermal transmittance frame – Uf = 1.2 W/m²K
- – Thermal transmittance insulated glass – Ug = 0.6 W/m²K
- – Sound protection – maximum 45 dB
- – Watertightness – Class 9 / ADIN EN 12208
- – Air permeabily – Class 4 / DIN EN 12207
- – Resistance to wind load – Class C5 / DIN EN 12210
- – Insulated glass maximum size – 40 mm